Schedule Same Day Electric Gate Service
Electric gates are one of the most coveted enhancements for a home or business. And why not? Because they offer the perfect balance between security and convenience. We are Houston’s most trusted gate company and we offer all types of repair and installation solutions for electric gates.
Electric gates are becoming a common sight across residential and commercial properties. Available in a wide variety of price ranges, electric gates are also easy to maintain and repair. So, if you want to improve your home’s value and curb appeal, installing an electric gate can be an excellent option. In fact, there are three significant benefits to installing electric gates:
- Better security for their premises.
- Elegantly designed gates are an asset to the property. Because they add a significant degree of curb appeal and lend a stately presence to the surroundings.
- Enhanced curb appeal to automatically notch up the property value.
Electric Gate Openers
Every household or business that has a long driveway is a great candidate for electric gate openers. If you are still without one, this may be an excellent time to consider purchasing a new model to secure your property better. There are three different types of electric gate openers:
- Solar Gate: An excellent alternative to those where the gate is very far away from the traditional power source. Also, the system is a simple, comprising a gate operator, exit sensor, and radio controls that can operate the gates on numerous cycles without high power consumption.
- Sliding Gate: The opener goes on the gate’s end, either in an open or a closed position. A chain is attached, passing through the gate operator shuttling back and forth. A similar type of gate to this one is an automatic gate opener.
- Rolling Gate Openers: An ideal choice where it is not possible to install a swinging gate.
Electric Gates Repair
There could be a number of reasons why an electric gate decided to stop working and needs gate opener repair. The first and most obvious reason is that the gate operator does not have the necessary power to run. Please ensure that the electrical breaker is on before you decide to try and operate the gate.
The next thing to do after you have established that there is a power supply to the opener is to ensure there is no physical interference obstructing the gate’s movement. If that is the case, the motor will require a reset. This is a minor repair. In fact, fixing it can be as easy as turning the power off, and switching it back on.
If the situation is something more serious, you could check our FAQ page or, better yet, call one of our experts. Because at Sentry Garage Door and Gates, we take care of repairs on all types of entry systems, accessories, and gates. We are committed to providing reliable and fast services to all our customers.
You can call us anytime for any electric gates related services.